Insist On A Certified Contractor
Mr.Windows is proud to be an Andersen® Certified Contractor. You can have confidence that your windows will be installed correctly and to the program’s rigorous installation standards.
The Smart Alternative To Vinyl
Our budget-friendly series is engineered with Fibrex® composite material for durability, sustainability and energy-efficiency. It’s twice as strong as vinyl and provides low-maintenance exteriors with clean corners for a refined look.
What Is Fibrex® Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex® material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*