WHAT FIBREX MADE OF?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex® material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
**Take comfort in superior weather resistance.
Our weather-resistant construction seals out drafts, wind and water so well, you can relax in comfort whatever the weather. We carefully
select weatherstripping to match each style of window and door to make sure you enjoy superior comfort and reliability.
Never needs painting.
100 Series windows and doors won’t fade,flake, blister or peel,** no matter what the climate.