Door Replacement and Installation In Katy, Texas
Need doors replaced? You’ve come to the right company: Mr. Windows does it all. The way we see it, you can install the door yourself or save yourself a lot of hassle by calling us. We make door installation a breeze.
At Mr. Windows & Doors, our mahogany and knotty alder front entry doors offer a unique and premium exterior wood with a harmony of design, craftsmanship, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Knotty Alder Series
Look no further than our Knotty Alder series for hardwood beauty with a wide array of options. Light-colored hardwood with mineral streaks and surface knots features a rustic finish when stained and sealed.
- Door exteriors with heavy raised moldings
- Stiles and rails with a stave core virtually eliminate warping
- The laminate layer enhances the rustic beauty of the knots on both door faces
- For added security, the stiles are broad and sturdy
- The construction uses genuine copes and sticks plus dowels
- Constructed with three layers of raised panels
- Authentic American Knotty Alder wood
The Mahogany Series
Our broadest selection of hardwood doors, the Mahogany Series, boasts side lights, transoms, and the best wood-door warranty in the industry. Mahogany varies in color from rich golden to deep red-brown and has a stunning finish when stained and sealed, along with a long list of features to make your home a showpiece.
Wood grains that look and feel like authentic wood are available in our Fiberglass Entry Doors Collection. Our Fiberglass door line is a true find. Different from similar products on the market today, we feature the following:
- Superior wood-like appearance
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly finishing process and eco-friendly core
- Durable construction, including impact options
- Patented designs such as grills between the glass
- Wrought iron and speakeasy doors
This modern classic combines traditional craftsmanship with modern energy-efficient technology. Our patio doors deliver style, beauty, and unmatched flexibility from conventional to contemporary.
- The exterior and interior surfaces of the frames are smooth and made of composite material
- We offer a woodgrain finish option through special orders
- Center-hinged door jambs include screen channels
- Water is channeled away from doors through superior draining systems on thresholds
- Doors with prefinished woodgrain come in a variety of colors
- You can apply paint to smooth surfaces
- You can apply stains to textured surfaces
- PU foam core is 100% free of CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons)
- There is a smooth white exterior and a smooth white interior on standard doors
- Sturdy and durable, our French Patio Doors will not rust, dent, split or rot
- Composite edging protects against water and moisture
- The bottom sweeps come with superior weather stripping
The glass used in sliding glass doors by Mr. Windows & Doors is the highest-quality and most durable type available. Weatherstripping, insulation, and tinted glass help protect your home from harmful UV rays while allowing natural light to illuminate it.
With the new sliding patio doors, you can get in and out of your home with ease while adding an elegant and eye-catching aspect to your home that is energy-efficient and requires no maintenance. As with all of our products, our sliding patio doors come with a limited lifetime transferable warranty.
Listen, we know you have a choice when choosing a Katy window or door installer. Our mission at Mr. Windows and Doors is to offer you the highest-quality replacement windows and doors in Texas.
The good news is that affordability, quality, and durability are the hallmarks of our replacement window line, consisting of premium products sourced from carefully screened manufacturers.
We developed our products to withstand years of demanding weather conditions in the Lone Star State.
As the preferred source of replacement windows throughout the broader Katy area, we offer easy financing solutions and the finest products available.
Visit our gallery
Replacement Windows in Stock
With hurricane season knocking on our door, now is the perfect time to get a free quote for window or door replacement for your Katy home. We are fully stocked and ready to serve you.
Our Katy window replacement process begins with an on-site consultation at your home. We tailor every service aspect to ensure your 100% satisfaction throughout the installation process. Once we take all the necessary measurements, answer questions, and schedule an installation time, we will take care of the rest.
Would you like to know how much a new door would cost for your home? Get an obligation-free quote from us today.
“But I can’t afford replacement windows.” Is this your self-talk? If so, you’re in good company; many homeowners feel that way. That is, they do until they meet Mr. Windows. This is the company that works with you. We think of ourselves as partners rather than sales staff. That way, we can put ourselves in your shoes. We treat you as we would want to be treated.
What Makes Mr. Windows the Best?
- No cookie-cutter solutions; we are problem-solvers
- We are here for you, not the other way around
- 100% financing
- Proven track record
- Locally-owned & operated
- Free consultation
- Artistry guaranteed
- Professional service
We understand it’s a big decision, so we’re here to help you every step of the way, starting with an initial conversation. When you’re ready to start, call (713) 322-6204, or visit our Contact Page.
Our flexible financing options include convenient monthly payments, online account management, and zero interest on purchases paid in full within 18 months, making window replacement easy for Katy homeowners. Compared to the competition, Mr. Windows saves customers between 20-80% on replacement windows and doors.
Mr. Windows is ready to elevate your windows and doors to the next level. We will improve the look of your home, offer you added peace of mind, and reduce your energy costs.
Remember, it’s your home. Live, play, embrace it, and say welcome home to your new window to the world with the help of Mr. Windows and Doors.
Frequently Asked Questions: